Ads

Remove Blogger Navbar

Blogger Navbar is located at the top of the blog buddies.
About this Navbar lot of bloggers who do not like to interfere with sight reasons blogs, my own example that does not like the existence of this Navbar, so I hide but I did not lose. If you want to know the place just point the pointer mouse at the top of this blog. Could this Navbar eliminate? The answer could have borne the risk of his own but because I myself can not know what Navbar is not removed. If you look at other blogs owned by the webmaster of this in most Navbar eliminated but back to my friend alone because other people will.
This tutorial can also look at my friend's blog Kang Rohman, or when the males mate here and there, buddy can directly read the tutorial below.
Create a buddy who wants to remove the Blogger Navbar is not difficult to make a buddy can live the code placed dibagian CSS code:

/* Hidden Navbar Start */
#navbar-iframe {
display: none;
height: 0;
visibility: hidden;}
/* Hidden Navbar End */


Or code placed under <body>:



Okay than direct mending many theories and practice prove.

Tha tha, and I'll see you at the next tutorial.