Ads

Blogger Navbar appear And Disappear

If before I had a posting about how to remove the Blogger Navbar is here.

Now I will try to make

Blogger Navbar appear And Disappear, appears when the mouse and highlight the missing or hidden if not in the spotlight by mouse this lovely tutorial I got from the page's source code blog
Kang Rohman. Create a buddy who is interested in making this Navbar, code something like this and put it in the CSS template code, I think my friend already knew.
Well now my friend please copy the code below and paste it in the template CSS code that is located on the ]]>.

/* hide navbar start */
#navbar-iframe{
opacity:0.0;
filter:alpha(Opacity=0)
}
#navbar-iframe:hover{
opacity:1.0;
filter:alpha(Opacity=100, FinishedOpacity=100)
}
/* hide navbar end */


If still confused, try to put it just open page source code of my blog and please find code as above. Now my friend lives choose, to which only the navbar hide or eliminated a total of i like tutorial here.

Done. Good try!