Ads

How to divide 2 columns 2 posts

A few days ago I made a post similar to this will be the last post but no lines or wrap surrounding the article in the post. On this occasion I will try to give you a line that surrounds the post and straight to the subject so as not to beat around the bush.

To make a line around the post buddy should make the code like this:

<table width="400" border="0" cellspacing="10"><tr><td width="200" valign="top">Article 1</td>
<td width="200" valign="top">Article 2</td>
</tr>


=> Table width = "400" adjust the column width of the post buddy.
=> Cellspacing = "10" spacing between columns post
=> Td width = "200" width of column articles to article 1 and 2 to adjust the column width also post buddy.
For example the post pal column width or width = 400 if you have 2 stay divide column wrote so 2 200 left column right column 200.

For more details, try buddy practice as well as on my previous article with a little creativity and the columns can be added buddy up buddy how the column itself. If my friend forgotten or have never been to my blog is trying to open my last article here.