Ads

How to choose a template

Yesterday I had a posting about how to set one that's available here, now is a continuation of these posts in terms of selecting the template.
If my friend who was setting blog as I explained, the next task is to select a template mate or appearance of the blog pages in accordance with the core of the blog buddies. A glimpse of the template template is nothing but a design blog as images etc. running as a web application. Template of the blog form as a saw this on my blog.
Choosing a good template is very important to support the continuation of our blog, because of the form template that makes the blog look good and we will be able to make visitors feel at home in our blog. template selection step in blogger.com can see my friend on the following guidelines:
Log into blogger.com.
Click menu "Layout".
Click "Pick New Template". after it would appear that the template can view buddy choose according to taste my friend. If you've found a match, click on "Save template" that is on the right above.
Done.

If my friend had seen on the internet blogs that use blogger.com, but the template is in use is not the same as a choice when selecting a template. This is because the template is the template used does not belong to my blog bloggers like this. If my friend wants to use the template does not belong to blogger.com please please visit the http://www.blogtemplate4u.com and http://www.zoomtemplate.com or grandparent can ask my friend google and write it in the search box of google with the words grandparent "Blogger Template Free" on dech would love to know just where my friend google grandparents can get a good template and beautiful.