Ads

How To Get Out Of Google Sanbox

How To Get Out Of Google Sanbox
This title is deliberately created just to share it after some time ago between August- September 2013 one of my blogs hit the prison while the Google Sandbox but it did not last long and is roughly only about 2 weeks, no other cause is Over Optimization I am doing SEO.

At the time of this blog I just hit the Google Sandbox SEO to optimize my blog until Valid HTML5 to reach 100
% next SEO I do is make a post as usual with the word count of 500 even more by including live links leads to http://google.com, http://blogger.com and other Google products.

With the above in less than 2 weeks my blog has been out of jail the Google Sandbox. If possible you experienced something similar to what I experienced probably the above tips and tricks you can try to apply to your blog, but I also do not dare to guarantee the above tips the effect is the same as mine this blog because all depends on the weight and whether or not the Google Sandbox effect on your own blog.

I apply the above tips can because my blog is still included in the lightweight category affected Blog Google Sandbox If you are exposed to the effects of the Google Sandbox and managed to escape from the prison then you will see a sharp increase traffic , it could be all that is like an apology from Google because it had misjudged or perhaps also because of other reasons I myself also do not know because it is the secret of Google.

SEO may be legitimate for us the Bloggers and who does not want his blog appears in the sequence numbers 1 through 10 in the Google Search Engine but for SEO too over could be considered as a fraud because SEO indirectly considered over a a way to fool the Search Engines so that the search engines want to display our blog in order that we wanted even though the article is therein are not relevant or do not match those sought by visitors.