Ads

How to post html code

Make a post in the usual form of writing in a blog may already know a lot but how to make a post in the form of html code? For those who already know there is probably no problem but for the uninitiated this is a serious problem because it made my friend who did not know it will not be able to create html code into your post. To display the html code in a posting there are certain characters that should be used in other words is a replacement of the code. Here are the characters from html code and its replacement by what I know:

Pointy brackets open < code to be written is &lt;
Closed pointy brackets > code to be written is &gt;
Signs and & code to be written is &amp;
Double quotation marks " code to be written is &quot;
Plus minus sign ± code to be written is &plusmn;
Sign   code to be written is &nbsp;
Sign copyright (copyright) © code to be written is &copy;
Registered sign (registered) ® code to be written is &reg;

Example:
See code below:

<meta content="index,nofollow" name="robots"/>


To write code in the way of something like this:

&lt;code&gt;&lt;meta content="index,nofollow" name="robots"/&gt;&lt;/code&gt;


The bottom line in my code that is printed in red color codes add buddies to stay like this:

&lt;code&gt;put the html code that will write here my friend&lt;/code&gt;

And the result is like writing that I printed in blue. I myself was too confused to explain it because I earn from this article's blog Kang Rohman which I have translated in english and i try to make posts like this because I am just learning and I'm sorry if there are still a newbie will understand the error. On another occasion when I have been able in this blog and if there will be time postings I fix this so that more clear. If my friend or the webmaster know there are more corrections and please my friend please write in the comments field.

Finish